Tuesday, September 13, 2011

hungry.

I'm on campus, pretty hungry and doing my best not to spend money while not at a grocery store. Well this past week I got out of the habit of bringing food to campus and as a result I am sitting in the Hub, smelling my peers food while waiting for a class to start. Although this may sound like a jam session of complaining, you are wrong. As I smell everyone's delectable food I'd like to put out my own freaky kind of advertising for all the restaurants I love the most. first we must start with training table. I am continually amazed by the amount of people I know up in Logan who have never been here. It's the BEST. Now while i'm on burgers we must talk about Culver's. Um, delish. you canNOT miss out on this place. we have one in Utah and I guess it started in Wisconsin. they have great ice cream, which that on its own would be enough for me, but they also have AWESOME burgers and their fries are amazing. And best of all the have caved to the social pressure of being in Utah, they have fry sauce. yeah. amazing. Now as a foodie my other favorite place to eat, is Farr's ice cream in Fort Union in Utah of course. So for anyone who has been to disneyland and had the pineapple dole whip and thought to yourself, "Man, this is the best. I love it so much I almost wish I could bathe in it. but the only place i can have it is in DISNEYLAND." your worries are over! Farr's has pineapple dole whip. I would live on the stuff if i could. now it is closer to a possibility. anyway, this is a post that could go on for ages. I'll just stop now before I make a scene and start drooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment