Sunday, October 30, 2011

When Plans Change

as it turns out, I am moving home to the salt lake valley after this semester comes to an end. Its all a little bittersweet. I'll be happy to be home with family. I'll get to see my immediate family all the time, but I'll also get to see my extended family (and my adorable little cousins) a lot more. It would be nice to save a miniscule amount of money. Unfortunately the bus pass needed to get down to Orem cuts in on some of that savings. It will be great to have my own room though. Not complaining there. Not excited to be a Wolverine. Not excited to be a part of a singles ward that isn't also a student ward. Not excited to not be meeting new people. Not excited to be without my friends. What it comes down to though, is that my Heavenly Father wants me to be home, and I'm going to do it. It may not be high on my list of things I want to do, but I know its His plan for me. So, I'm going to suck it up and do it. Especially because if the past is any indication, it'll happen one way or another, I should just do it the easy way. I really don't want to know what the hard way is, because so far, this way isn't that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment