Monday, September 12, 2011

school days.

forgot my first day of school outfit so this is the second day of school outfit. i love my roommates! they are such good girls! we have lots of fun. we had a crepe party last week and had lots of people over. school and work have most def kept me busy. weirdly enough my favorite class may just be math! i have always hated math but this teacher is great and i finally get it! i am taking institute and finally see how great it is! i can see that i am being blessed immensely because i go. i'm not super stoked about my ward... oh well! mostly girls and a lot of the boys aren't seeming like my type of guy... eh rude. anyway letting life live. not that that phrase makes any sense, but getting thru it best i can.

1 comment:

  1. I remember this outfit. Cute cute cute!...like all of your articles of clothing. You dress well my friend. You dress very well. :)

    ReplyDelete